Thanks Thanks:  15
Likes Likes:  7
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fourm name's how did you get yours

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Mine is after the nick name of my car.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Bwahahaha..... dont you be talking about my truck ornaments that way LOL.... they sure do get a lot of attention

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

I got mine from my 2nd cummins and first major conversion project. It had 2 names fummins and Fodgeolet

2014 Ram 2500 CCSB Ram Box Larime
    2011 Ram 5500
    2006 Diesel Jeep Liberty
    RIP. 2016 Tradesman 2500 picked up 9/28/16 MM3 DRD Tuning 107K miles wrecked by jeep wrangler.....

Other Toys: 1973 Charger Bougham edition 400 big block 42K original miles
    Unicycles (about 3 dozen)

6 in a row makes her go

6. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Bwahahaha..... dont you be talking about my truck ornaments that way LOL.... they sure do get a lot of attention
    Sheeesh I was being nice too.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

8. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

So was I

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

9. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Fourm name's how did you get yours

I got the nickname Grizz in the army because I REALLY like to eat steak and it has to be cooked blue rare. Anything else is just wrong and makes the meat taste like crap IMO. Also, from time to time, I would eat raw stewing cubes. That coupled with the fact that I am 6'2" and weigh in at roughly 280 lbs one guy made the comment that my eating habits are more aligned with a grizzly bear....it just stuck from there.

As for the GSXR part, I am finding just Grizz is usually taken so I added GSXR which is my track bike!!!

The only practical use for that pistol is to fight your way back to the rifle you should not have dropped in the first place!!

2012 Ram 3500 6.7 HO Black QC SB - Full EGR/DPF Delete, 4" Flow Pro Turbo Back - FASS Titanium 150 with sump and fuel heater - Awesome Double R Tune

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons, DRD liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Mine is business of course, but "Double R" is Raymond Rich or Race Ready...whichever you prefer.

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
    Likes K-Sons liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Seagrams 7 and 7-Up

'06 3500 SRW LWB
    G56 Valair DD
    90HP Dynomite Injs.
    Cat. Removed
    Wallet Empty
    AutoMeter Pyro.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Power247 thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Power 24 7
    I was an electric lineman for 10 years before taking a job in our tech group.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12