Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  1
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'll say hello now while I'm still sober

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Purn1973 View Post
    Hello everyone, just registered and figured I'd say "Hi". Truck is an early '07 5.9 Cummins crew with Firepunk Diesel competition stage 2 48re and their efi live tuning, Exergy 100% overs, dual CP3's, Stainless Diesel 2nd gen swap with billet 467.7 charger from E.D. and a mild built D & J engine rolling on 35x12.50's with a 4 1/2" lift. Best quarter mile pass to date has been a 11.67 @115, and yes, she is my daily driver.

Happy to be here and looking forward to meeting some new people!

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...psc90f8a54.jpg

http://i301.photobucket.com/albums/n...ps1401b8f8.jpg
    meets whats that ? we just all sit on our computers and type we don't meet LOL
    welcome the fun

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by K-Sons View Post
    meets whats that ? we just all sit on our computers and type we don't meet LOL
    welcome the fun
    That's not totally true. . . . . we ALMOST had a meet this year, but it was cancelled because Crabby wasn't coming.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Likes K-Sons liked this post
  4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post

No surfing and drinking

Crap....I've already broken one of the rules.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Purn1973 View Post
    Crap....I've already broken one of the rules.
    It's OK! We have special corners we can put you in.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Hello and welcome Purn1973

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12