Thanks Thanks:  1
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member thought I would say hi to everyone.

1. Top Of Page | #1
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New member thought I would say hi to everyone.

Just thought I would say hello. This is officially my first forum site to sign up to. Thought it should be a good one. Little bit about me. 34 married with two kids. Active in the BSA as a leader for my son. Spend my free time working on one or all three of my Mopar's. That's my time to myself. LOL. Although my 3 yr old daughter gets as dirty as I do helping dad. Located just south of Indianapolis Indiana. Avid participants of 4 wheel jamboree events thru the year. And do other shows locally including working a show called Slamology.
    Slamology.com. As for my truck. 01 3500 white with black trim. Ranch hands front and rear. 35" dick cepek fun country's for shoes. CAI, airdog, and 50hp injectors, edge juice with attitude, and 7" pypes angle cut stacks. Its a daily driver and my tow pig. Which I jokingly named the truck Fatass but was told that Fatback sounded better. Since the tires stick out 6" past the rear fenders. That's about it for now. Everyone thanks for taking the time to read my post and have a good day.

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Who cares about the truck. Tell me about your Mopars! LOL I'm a C Body guy. Currently selling my 72 Polara and have 2- 62 Chryskers

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Who cares about the truck. Tell me about your Mopars! LOL I'm a C Body guy. Currently selling my 72 Polara and have 2- 62 Chryskers

This guy is on crack, LOL. Watch out for him.

Welcome. Got pics?

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Welcome!

5. Top Of Page | #5
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome! We love to see wide hips!

6. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Welcome fellow Scouter (scoutmaster Ret Troop 99 Effort Pa) 20 years serving the leaders on tomorrow. Your rig sound great would love to see some pics also what other Mopars are you working on always interested in on going projects

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

7. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

welcome to the fun

9. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Welcome!!!

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

10. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Weeseven View Post
    Welcome fellow Scouter (scoutmaster Ret Troop 99 Effort Pa) 20 years serving the leaders on tomorrow. Your rig sound great would love to see some pics also what other Mopars are you working on always interested in on going projects
    I didn't know you were a scout master. Cool

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

11. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

@ palaraco been laying low retired B S about 3 years now

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast