Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  2
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New member from Southern Mississippi

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New member from Southern Mississippi

Hey folks! Picked me up my first diesel ever a week or so ago. I've been driving rams for about 15 years but this is my first oil burner! 2015 Laramie Longhorn Megacab 4x4 in Western Brown! Leveled it the first week I had it, now gotta get some new rubber. Thinking about some 35x12.50 Toyo Open Country's or Kumho Road Venture M/T's
    uploadfromtaptalk1421704695900.jpg

2. Likes Weeseven liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Welcome your rig looks niiice

In pursuit of more power in which the wallet will allow mods to date. Edge Evolution, Banks Air Filter, 5" cat back Banks Monster exhaust, Billet built auto trans Triple disc TC, Derale trans cooler, Sinister coolant filter,5" aluminum drive shafts
    Gary

http://igotacummins.com/vbrides.php?...3#.VT-wuiFVhBc

4. Thanks electech99 thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Thanks!

6. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

Nice!!! Welcome to the forum.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

7. Thanks electech99 thanked for this post
  8. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Thanks electech99 thanked for this post
  10. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Welcome! That the 25 or 3500? If 2500 wanted to know how the new suspension was

11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

It's a 2500. It doesn't have the air suspension but the full coil spring is great. Feels like it rides a good bit smoother than the 2012 that my buddy has.

12. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

welcome to the fun
    and when you get some time please reset your head lights since you lifted the front end a bit

13. Likes turboguy327 liked this post
  14. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Welcome @electech99 ! I'm quite jealous, I wanted the longhorn when I bought mine. Be prepared to do some inner fender trimming though with those 35's if you get aftermarket rim's with offset. I have 33's on 20x12's with -44 offset and mine just barely clear..

15. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

Thanks! Yeah, I love it! @K-Sons, That was the first thing I did after the level

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast