FYI...Franz has an update available.

2. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #292

User Info Menu

Ooooo checking it out now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Top Of Page | #293

User Info Menu

For all with having problems with latest updates.

I put a new release on web page, it contains the RAME003I software and the latest 1.0.24 firmware.

I installed it on Jasons sd card and this is what he reported: Just went on a 25 mile trip with truck empty and all default settings and it seems to be all good now !! Sounds better and runs better ! Thank you very much and I will follow up again in a few days after things settle in ! Looking forward to trans tuning now ! . Thanks again ! Jason

Here the link to the software: http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...p;dl_media=125

Sorry for the problems, we are working full power on it
    Franz

---------------------------------------------------------------

I copied this post from another thread on this forum. So far I've heard this has solved a lot of the lingering issues. The only downside of this update is in fact it's older software and therefore has no 2016 support in it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

5. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  6. Top Of Page | #294

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    For all with having problems with latest updates.

I put a new release on web page, it contains the RAME003I software and the latest 1.0.24 firmware.

I installed it on Jasons sd card and this is what he reported: Just went on a 25 mile trip with truck empty and all default settings and it seems to be all good now !! Sounds better and runs better ! Thank you very much and I will follow up again in a few days after things settle in ! Looking forward to trans tuning now ! . Thanks again ! Jason

Here the link to the software: http://www.raceme.eu/index.php?page=...p;dl_media=125

Sorry for the problems, we are working full power on it
    Franz

---------------------------------------------------------------

I copied this post from another thread on this forum. So far I've heard this has solved a lot of the lingering issues. The only downside of this update is in fact it's older software and therefore has no 2016 support in it.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    I never updated with the last release. Does this update include anything additional for the 09-12 models?

7. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  8. Top Of Page | #295

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by theaaronbush View Post
    I never updated with the last release. Does this update include anything additional for the 09-12 models?
    No. No need for you to update.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

The Cummins Whisperer! John 3:16, Romans 10:9-10...Tuning for the Heart and Soul.

9. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #296

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Double R Diesel LLC View Post
    No. No need for you to update.

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com
    Thanks Ray...that's partly why I never updated it before.

11. Likes DRD, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  12. Top Of Page | #297

User Info Menu

RaceME Ultra Update and Upcoming RaceME Custom Tuning

Wondering once all features are implemented if there could be a lock feature to keep unit locked from being changed until entered a 4 digit code if you have to take for a service or what not or if some borrowed your truck. Sure it would be that hard but just curious

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by Matt C Moore; 11-30-2015 at 01:30 PM. Reason: Typos

13. Top Of Page | #298
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Hey Ray I was sent over here from the cummins forum by Carli'd6.7 who say you might be able to help me out. I've got a 2011 3500 G56 5" tbe sinister egr delete and raceme ultra. I'm on the newest firmware Rame0031L 1.0.24.7z, and I'm having some serious surging issues. First tune I went 120hp rail default timing default torque medium And VGT's quick. I was having during around 1200-1600 rpm in second gear in the parking lot. It's much worse when it's in 4wd (we had a snow storm here in Oregon) but what's really weird is 3rd gear while in 4wd is really bad but in 2wd it's just kinda there, but it's the opposite for 4th gear. 4wd 4th gear is ok but 2wd 4th is really bad.

This is happening in all power levels, im currently running 30hp and default everything econ spool

Thanks

14. Likes IGOTACUMMINS, DRD liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #299

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GrandpaBoone View Post
    Hey Ray I was sent over here from the cummins forum by Carli'd6.7 who say you might be able to help me out. I've got a 2011 3500 G56 5" tbe sinister egr delete and raceme ultra. I'm on the newest firmware Rame0031L 1.0.24.7z, and I'm having some serious surging issues. First tune I went 120hp rail default timing default torque medium And VGT's quick. I was having during around 1200-1600 rpm in second gear in the parking lot. It's much worse when it's in 4wd (we had a snow storm here in Oregon) but what's really weird is 3rd gear while in 4wd is really bad but in 2wd it's just kinda there, but it's the opposite for 4th gear. 4wd 4th gear is ok but 2wd 4th is really bad.

This is happening in all power levels, im currently running 30hp and default everything econ spool

Thanks
    Welcome first of all and sorry for the trouble.

I've got an Ultra on my 2012 auto with zero surging issues but I'm running an older update. Could it be the difference in update...could be. It could also be a difference between the 2012 auto calibration and the 2011 manual calibration. Definitely sounds like a mapping issue with the VGT but I'm almost willing to bet it is tied with either cold ambient temperatures or altitude. What is the air temp like where you live? Also what elevation are you at?

Bottom line, you need to maybe take some video and send to it Franz for him to review. @Franz

Ray
    Double R Diesel, LLC
    www.doublerdiesel.com
    info@doublerdiesel.com

16. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  17. Top Of Page | #300
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Thanks for your quick response Ray.

Its been cold here since I did the RaceME. Day time highs have been 29* nights, have been to about 8*. Today is gonna be a high of 37* and then will be in the 40's the rest of the week. Elevation is Right at 3600 ft.

I saved the firmware that came on the sd card before I updated it. I'm not sure what version it is but the RaceME.rmu was created on 11/5/2015, and the RaceME.sgn was created 11/9/2015.

What should my VGT's be at idle with eco,mild, and quick?

What should i take a video of for Franz?

Page 30 of 253 FirstFirst ... 2028293031324080130 ... LastLast