Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  8
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Turbos and Injectors etc

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Turbos and Injectors etc

I'm doing my best to use the vendors but please no industrial injection products please.

2001 Cummins

P-Pumped with a 13mm pump.

I need a single or compound setup to handle 900 to 1000 hp, and injectors to match it... also need an exhaust manifold.

I'm very partial to fleece looking at the s400 bodies. Like a 87mm or maybe bigger, or a comparable compound set up.

I also need axle shafts that will pass a NHRDA inspection for the aftermarket axles that aren't c clip retainers.

05 QCSB 3500 SRW tow pig
    95 SCLB race truck

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Atta Boy. Proud of ya Son.

Let's see what @AccurateDiesel can do for you. He's the best I ever met. @Rollin Smoke Diesel may be good for your compounds. He has years of experience. Try @Diesel Dawgs Performance for the rest of your needs. You'll need air mods.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

For axles I would call Moser I think they are called they will ask some questions and can custom build a axle to the specks you want.

www.ksonstruckaccessories.com
    ksonstruckaccessories@yahoo

5. Top Of Page | #4
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Good Morning,
    We would be happy to help on the injector side of things. Feel free to get in touch with me - PM, email, or call and we can hone in on the details. It would probably be best if the choice of turbos was finalized first so we can factor that into the equation. Also, we will need to know how you plan to use the truck - street or track use, towing, etc, as well as any other engine / fuel system related mods already performed or in the works not mentioned above.

Thanks @24vVP44DragTruck

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 24vVP44DragTruck View Post
    I'm doing my best to use the vendors but please no industrial injection products please.
    01 cummins
    Ppumped with a 13mm pump
    Need a single or compound setup to handle 900 to 1000hp
    And injectors to match it... also need an exhuast manifold. I'm very partial to fleece looking at the s400 bodies. Like a 87mm maybe bigger. Or a comperable compound set up.
    Also need axle shafts that will pass a NHDRA inspection for the aftermarket axles that aren't c clip retainers.
    Would a Turbo setup from HTT work?

Luke
    www.dieseldawgs.com
    lukesdiesel@yahoo.com

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

Diesel Dawgs not familiar with the brand but if you recommend them ill give them a shot, thinking of the s480 the 80mm with a A/R of 1.0 or the S476 76mm with an A/R of 1.0. @AccurateDiesel Those are my 2 turbo options, as of right now I ordered:
    Only thing in the air is the intake side as far as manifold, i want to run something better than an AFE horn but not sure what will fit with the P Pump conversion
    Hamilton 188 220 cam

12mm P pump from CPP with full cut delv. valves 5k gov springs and .093 lines
    Connecting Rods
    625 headstuds
    Fass 220 GPH pump
    Mitisimoto intercooler
    Water meth from Snow perfromance
    Nitrous Express kit
    Reverse shift manual valve body
    CPP Race head with fire rings, 165# springs

Truck will be used for the TRACK and maybe a cruise once a month to ensure everything is working properly

I spoke with CPP today about truck and he's thinking a 6x .018ish with the 2 turbos listed above

05 QCSB 3500 SRW tow pig
    95 SCLB race truck

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

05 QCSB 3500 SRW tow pig
    95 SCLB race truck

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  13. Top Of Page | #8
    Permanent Vacation Diesel Dawgs Performance's Avatar

User Info Menu

Let me talk to HTT today

Luke
    www.dieseldawgs.com
    lukesdiesel@yahoo.com

14. Likes IGOTACUMMINS liked this post
  15. Top Of Page | #9
    Permanent Vacation AccurateDiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

Hi!
    We were thinking a set of 6x20 dual feed SAC tip injectors. We can build those in reman or new bodies for you.

Thanks

16. Top Of Page | #10

User Info Menu

@AccurateDiesel.... what does dual feed mean and how much are they?

05 QCSB 3500 SRW tow pig
    95 SCLB race truck

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast