Just thought I would say hello. This is officially my first forum site to sign up to. Thought it should be a good one. Little bit about me. 34 married with two kids. Active in the BSA as a leader for my son. Spend my free time working on one or all three of my Mopar's. That's my time to myself. LOL. Although my 3 yr old daughter gets as dirty as I do helping dad. Located just south of Indianapolis Indiana. Avid participants of 4 wheel jamboree events thru the year. And do other shows locally including working a show called Slamology.
Slamology.com. As for my truck. 01 3500 white with black trim. Ranch hands front and rear. 35" dick cepek fun country's for shoes. CAI, airdog, and 50hp injectors, edge juice with attitude, and 7" pypes angle cut stacks. Its a daily driver and my tow pig. Which I jokingly named the truck Fatass but was told that Fatback sounded better. Since the tires stick out 6" past the rear fenders. That's about it for now. Everyone thanks for taking the time to read my post and have a good day.