Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 43 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #421

User Info Menu

You broke it!

"The grass is greener where you water it"

2. Top Of Page | #422

User Info Menu

OK JJ Can you read all that? Just want to make sure you see it all.

There were rollers wedged in places all around the wheel well. It literally blew apart and sent rollers flying. It was giving me a hard time coming out too.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #423

User Info Menu

I installed my official elCheapo Cummins badge of honor. I don't care much for them, but it beats people yelling the question if it's a Hemi or not. . . . .

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #424

User Info Menu

Looks like a Hemi to me, LOL.

5. Top Of Page | #425

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by IGOTACUMMINS.COM View Post
    Looks like a Hemi to me, LOL.
    Can't put a Hemi in a Slobaru. It will break in half

6. Top Of Page | #426

User Info Menu

I could give you a mile head start and still win.

7. Top Of Page | #427

User Info Menu

MMMMMM I dunno about that. You'll take me off the line. . . But just keep right and tie your doors up.

8. Top Of Page | #428

User Info Menu

9. Top Of Page | #429

User Info Menu

I'm going to have to go with that's a big Negative on the cheapoooo emblem there Ghost Rider. LOL

10. Top Of Page | #430

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rob d View Post
    I'm going to have to go with that's a big Negative on the cheapoooo emblem there Ghost Rider. LOL
    No arguments from me. . . He look back on the previous 2 pages. Check out that wheel bearing

Page 43 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3341424344455393143 ... LastLast