Thanks Thanks:  336
Likes Likes:  1,143
Page 63 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast

Thread: What Did You Do On Your Truck Today?

1. Top Of Page | #621
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Looks about perfect to me for leveled

2. Top Of Page | #622

User Info Menu

Pretty close. actually I put a rake into it with the air bags. The front was too high. Gotta tell you, the ride is much better now. Going out in a bit to put a few miles on it.

Man that beat the crap out of me

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #623
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

You put new shocks on with it?

4. Top Of Page | #624

User Info Menu

U would have to within the springs eh vert

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

5. Top Of Page | #625

User Info Menu

They were a year old, so no. But they seem to be a tad too short. I hope that will be remedied when it settles down.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #626

User Info Menu

Vert when ya can u should swap out for bilstien5100's. u won't regret it. And get the 0-2" direct fit meant for your level

diggerdave's rig...name bluedemon 2 2008 6.7 cummins

-bilstein 5100's all 5 shocks-fully deleted-greg weld ballistic rims w/35" nitto trail grappler shoes-7" canon stacks miters-H&S tuned -afe cai-iron cross front and rear bumper-buncha bd diesel parts

7. Top Of Page | #627

User Info Menu

Too expensive Dave. I looked at those the last time you suggested that to me. This did what I wanted. Besides. I'm not going back in there. If someone else wants to do it for me for free. . . . . (Hint hint hehehehe)

8. Top Of Page | #628
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

How's those nozzles coming along grumps?

9. Top Of Page | #629

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    How's those nozzles coming along grumps?
    Oh You're back. Nothing right now. That work was planned. Alex thinks the set he's giving me has 40's in it. The motor blew up so I'm getting lucky. That one cylinder is getting shakey

10. Top Of Page | #630

User Info Menu

changed the oil and installed some Archoil 9100. Got 2 new tires on the front.

Next nice day I am going to wash it

Page 63 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1353616263646573113163 ... LastLast