Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 4gen front bumper on a 3gen?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

4gen front bumper on a 3gen?

I've seen a 4gen front bumper on a 3gen 03-05 half ton on Craigslist does anybody know if the 10-13 2500 front bumper mount to a 06 2500?

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

here's the one I was talking about.

3. Top Of Page | #3
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's sick!

I've only seen 2nd gens with a 4th gen bumper

4. Top Of Page | #4
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's a good look!

5. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

That doesn't look half bad

Rob If it fits on an 03 it will fit on an 06. same frame. Actually the 06 headlights are straight on the bottom where the earlier have those loops. I would love to put the later head lights in my truck. The optics suck on the earlier ones. Would need 06 fenders

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #6
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It would probably look better on a 06 cause the bottom of the headlights are flat

7. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

Do you know if the 1500 and the 2500 mount the same?

8. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

check it out in partsgeek.com I would imagine the bumpers are the same and the brackets are different

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

9. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Check out a place called overkillfab. They make conversion kits for going to a fourth gen front bumper.

10. Top Of Page | #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    check it out in partsgeek.com I would imagine the bumpers are the same and the brackets are different
    How do you mount the grill on the 3rd gen bumper to get the 4th gen bumper to mount up closer to the headlights, pictures please

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast