Thanks Thanks:  55
Likes Likes:  80
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: We Desperately Need To Stand Together Against The EPA!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: We Desperately Need To Stand Together Against The EPA!

I’ve come to the realization that our vote in any elections in this country doesn’t count!

The left lib-tards are taking over this country with money, greed, and power.

IT DOES NOT MATTER WHO YOU VOTE FOR!!!

The libs and leftists will put whoever fits best into their agendas into the office!

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey, AK Bob, CrazyTrain thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey, AK Bob, CrazyTrain liked this post
  3. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

I agree; our government has gone completely rogue.

Government no longer works for us, no longer fears us, and looks upon us as their minions.

This last spending fiasco sure tells us, they only care to keep us as slaves for their reckless spending and useless laws that only apply to law abiding u.s. citizens.

Illegals and all other countries come first.

USA is last.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

4. Top Of Page | #13

User Info Menu

How can we band together against these clowns hiding behind these false agendas spewing this false propaganda threatening to make us drive around in batteries on wheels that they can turn on and off as well as track?

Just NOT AMERICAN.

People are being desensitized to having their freedoms taken away little by little, infringing on Americans' moral compass while disregarding the needs of the American people.

Who will help the people of America?

Everyone wants to take and bleed America dry, especially the politicians.

5. Top Of Page | #14

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CARAM View Post
    How can we band together against these clowns hiding behind these false agendas spewing this false propaganda threatening to make us drive around in batteries on wheels that they can turn on and off as well as track?

Just NOT AMERICAN.

People are being desensitized to having their freedoms taken away little by little, infringing on Americans' moral compass while disregarding the needs of the American people.

I have little doubt that what eventually transpires will not be what they expected.

When the used finally awake to the fact they have been prostituted and tossed aside, said persons will rise in unison with those told to shun REVOLUTION!

The government is the serpent that will be defeated.

It's closer than many would like to think.

We currently have a dictator puppet.

Funny how everything we are told the other side will do is exactly what they are doing.

They seem to like mob rule until it's the other mob; I know this is a bit of rambling, but this is America today.

2021 Ram 3500 DRW, H.O., bypass oil filtration, bypass coolant filtration, S&B CAI, 4:10’s
    2wd low loc kit.
    Reacquired 2001 3500, 5.9 nv4500, dually cab and chassis, 5” straight pipe, edge juice w/attitude. Otherwise all stock…..for now.

6. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by CARAM View Post

Just NOT AMERICAN.

A good jump start to gain more ground for the American people will start in 8 more months.

We're going to drill baby drill "Trump."

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

7. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Madmaxxjim View Post
    Whats a little disturbing here is that I only had 2 reply's.

This is very serious and Colorado is implementing a $10,000 dollar fine for any kind of emissions deletes or changes, even air intakes.

This is a little more important that a pic upload that gets hundreds of reply's.

I guess people can look at a picture of their truck after the EPA seizes it and post it when the EPA really runs full bore with their laws.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. Thanks Corkey, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Corkey View Post
    A good jump start to gain more ground for the American people will start in 8 more months.

We're going to drill baby drill "Trump."
    Preach it Brother!

2wd low loc kit.

10. Thanks Corkey, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

And I will continue to eat beef, pork, and any damn thing else I please.

2wd low loc kit.

12. Thanks BuckMeister, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12