OK, this tool has to be the best thing since sliced bread.

I have been boasting about it in other threads, but I figured I'd consolidate my success with it.

My brand new RAM FOBIK came in today, so I programmed it.

It did require a unique 4-digit PIN, which I could also get via the Alfa.

It was super easy.

I will take the unit to work and have our parts dept cut my spare key.

OK, I have turned on my factory brake controller I added 10+ years ago, to read in the EVIC center; I added Bluetooth last year after I liked it so much in my 2016 Camry commuter car; seen my radio was uconnect ready.

It was installed but never worked until I added it in the custom section, and she came to life.

In an older post, I wondered why I couldn't turn on a factory alarm; technically, with a body computer and the same unit controlling everything, it should be there.

I was right; the next option is to turn on the factory alarm.

Done, dash light blinks, horns sound, and turn signals flash cost was free for a factory alarm Tough to beat.

I did also turn off my seat belt warning chime.

I always wear my seat belt; I hate listening to it when I drive to my cabin, get out to open the gate, and go on my long drive listening to that chime.

I also turned on my reverse warning chime.

It dings five times anytime it's put into reverse.

Anyway, so many more features it can do.

Other forums have an AlfaOBD section for things they could do with their program.

I mean, I verified stuff.

It might not be a bad idea.

This will do turbo actuator sweeps (required to do a replacement), can keep fog lamps on in high beam, and install LED lights by making changes for LED, same for headlamps, quad lamps, tire size, fuel tank size, and gear ratios.