Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: Old Advanced Race Tuner Help?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Old Advanced Race Tuner Help?

Hi everyone; I'm wondering if I could ask for your help.

I recently bought a 2015 RAM 2500 Diesel with a delete kit, and I got the codes for P003A, P00AF, and U010C.

I'm pretty confident it's the turbo actuator.

Still, luckily, in Canada, there's an extended warranty on this part, so now I'm trying to take my truck back to stock before taking it in for warranty work.

I'm also really looking into the City Diesel actuator.

Still, I heard people under the extended actuator warranty are also getting their turbos replaced,d so since the original owner gave me all the parts and the tuner, I want to give it a whirl and take her back to stock to see if I get a free turbo.

The only hiccup is that I'm not entirely familiar with the delete kit on my truck.

I got the factory exhaust parts, and that all looks simple enough to put back together, but I'm wondering if my tuner still has the original factory tune on it to get it back to stock.

I'm curious if anyone is familiar with this series.

I attached a pic of my tuner and the paper the seller gave me with it.

These are the tunes the tuner said it had on the tuner; I have no idea what any of these are and which one might be the factory tune.

Does anyone know which is a stock tune for a 2015 RAM 2500 and which is the appropriate current tune?

T43, AL5, Cummins CM849, Cummins CM2100, A40, AL5, E47, E86B, E86A, A50, E92, E78, CMD, CME

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much!

https://ibb.co/tDfHLbx

https://ibb.co/pyMsbYX

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, AK Bob, Corkey thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Old Advanced Race Tuner Help?

Welcome to the family!

For all the hassle of going back to stock, my advice would be to buy the City Diesel actuator and be well ahead of the headache of plumbing everything back in.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

4. Likes watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post