Thanks Thanks:  4
Likes Likes:  6

Thread: FS: Dynatrac Freespin Kit - 2012-2018 Dodge RAM 2500 3500

1. Top Of Page | #1

FS: Dynatrac Freespin Kit - 2012-2018 Dodge RAM 2500 3500

I purchased this kit five months ago, recently sold my 4th Gen, and bought a 5th Gen dually.

I never got to install it, and everything is brand new in the original boxes.

This kit is optioned with Warn locking hubs.

It comes with factory AAM front axle shaft u-joints, 1 11/16”, and OTC 7090A sockets needed to perform the installation.

All parts/tools cost $2420.18, asking $2100 for a quick sale.

It is located in Hamilton, MT. Will ship.

Information from manufacturer:
    The Dynatrac Free-Spin™ Heavy-Duty Hub Conversion Kit for 2012-2018 Dodge 2500 and 3500 trucks are designed to replace the factory unit bearings with fixed spindles for superior strength and smooth performance. This kit includes Warn locking hubs. Free-Spin Hub Conversion Kits have these features: Heat-treated chromoly spindlesTop-quality bearings and seals, 35-spline,1.50-inch outer shaftsWheel hubsWarn locking hubsAll necessary studs and hardwareDynatrac Free-Spin Hub Conversion Kits are the only 100-percent U.S.-made kits available.NOTE: Trucks with dual rear wheels will require a special dual-wheel adapter. These can be purchased through Arrowcraft. Please call 248-280-0210 and ask for part number AA4DDT, as these parts have been made to work specifically with Dynatrac’s Free-Spin kit.