Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #311

User Info Menu

Stanadyne Performance Formula Junior. Was adding in every tank through the winter then every other tank after winter blend. Haven't put any in for the last 4 tanks.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

2. Top Of Page | #312

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Power247 View Post
    After reading most of this I have 2 questions...

Is this stuff really better than the Stanadyne I run during the winter?
    Do we have a vendor on the forum that stocks it?
    Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    When I tested it in my truck, yes it was better than the stanadyne performance formula I was running. When the shop here decided to be distributor they put out a challenge to the guys that run stanadyne to see which one their trucks like better. 5 guys tested it, 3 switched, 2 said they saw no difference.

No one on here sells it yet. Maybe here soon someone will pick it up
    www.truckwurx.com carries it. From what I understand, he's selling a ton of it too. The 6.0 guys are lovin it.

Initially I started with some injector problems. I tried the 6200 after some poking around and was impressed. Not to mention the cost difference for treatments. You can't put too much in because it is wasted then. I'm trying to get a dealer locally too.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Thanks Power247 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #313

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    www.truckwurx.com carries it. From what I understand, he's selling a ton of it too. The 6.0 guys are lovin it.

Initially I started with some injector problems. I tried the 6200 after some poking around and was impressed. Not to mention the cost difference for treatments. You can't put too much in because it is wasted then. I'm trying to get a dealer locally too.
    Thanks man. I will check them out if I cannot get it local.

Greg
    2019 | RAM 2500 | CCSB | 6.4 HEMI

5. Top Of Page | #314

User Info Menu

After reading most of this I have 2 questions...

Is this stuff really better than the Stanadyne I run during the winter?
    Do we have a vendor on the forum that stocks it?
    When I tested it in my truck, yes it was better than the stanadyne performance formula I was running. When the shop here decided to be distributor they put out a challenge to the guys that run stanadyne to see which one their trucks like better. 5 guys tested it, 3 switched, 2 said they saw no difference.

No one on here sells it yet. Maybe here soon someone will pick it up
    Thanks man. I will check them out if I cannot get it local.
    Chances are you won't find it local. Their dealer network isn't too strong yet. But I can say, once you start using it, you'll be hooked. It's either www.Truckwurx.com or www.Archoil.com. Both are the same price. Truckwurx is a dealer here.

I suggest you go to the factory site and read up on this stuff. If you have any buddies with a 6.0 Ford, they have a fix kit for the injector problems.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #315

User Info Menu

I'm betting the water made your issue worst simply by cooling and wetting the carbon making it easier to collect and build up. Which I'm sure was why it showed up as hurting your fuel mileage
    I've been trying to find out if the water contributed to the carbon build up. All I have found so far is some gauled cylinders from too much water

7. Top Of Page | #316

User Info Menu

224 miles on a 1/4 tank after adding the 6400. Is that good?

@thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel

8. Top Of Page | #317
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

That's pretty close to what I normally see.

9. Top Of Page | #318

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    Chances are you won't find it local. Their dealer network isn't too strong yet. But I can say, once you start using it, you'll be hooked. It's either www.Truckwurx.com or www.Archoil.com. Both are the same price. Truckwurx is a dealer here.

I suggest you go to the factory site and read up on this stuff. If you have any buddies with a 6.0 Ford, they have a fix kit for the injector problems.
    Well that solves it... I will order from @Truckwurx since they are a vendor here on the forum. Thanks!!

10. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  11. Top Of Page | #319

User Info Menu

That's pretty close to what I normally see.
    That's about 21.5. Not bad. I'm figuring about 9 gallons which come in about 24 MPG. What ever it is, it's higher than the last time I was here. When I came down in June, I got barely over 20.

12. Top Of Page | #320
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

When I calculated it out after fill up it was 19.9

Page 32 of 43 FirstFirst ... 22303132333442 ... LastLast