Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #181

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post
    Btw, how's it worked out for you??
    He's all fluff

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #182

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post
    Btw, how's it worked out for you??
    We just got ours. Will be using it this week.

We shall see.

"The grass is greener where you water it"

3. Top Of Page | #183

User Info Menu

What are you putting it into? One of those buckets of rice?

My trip to NY got cancelled again. . . Now on 4-12 Sigh

I took it up to a friends house which is all highway and county highway, but hilly. I had filled it the other day, but 60 miles later, the needle was still pinned. Tomorrow will be more decent driving.

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #184

User Info Menu

Our shop truck ding dong.

5. Top Of Page | #185

User Info Menu

This one?

6. Top Of Page | #186

User Info Menu

Yeppers.

7. Top Of Page | #187

User Info Menu

What a day

Heavy rain all day, high 40's, 15 to 25 MPH winds, half the trip I bucked the head winds. Traffic was the pits. Slow, sluggish, sporadic, frustrating. In spite of all that, I still managed to squeeze out 177 miles on a 1/4 tank. Definitely an improvement.

I thought I heard an injector fluttering at 2 grand when I was in tow mode, but hard to tell. Other than that, it ran like a champ.

I hit a crater on the highway and screwed up the front end too. I think I may have damaged the ball joint. I was planning on doing them in a couple of weeks anyway. Saw a torn boot on my Rack an Pinion when looking at the tires and rims when I got to our destination.

8. Top Of Page | #188

User Info Menu

Its snowing here LOL

9. Top Of Page | #189

User Info Menu

who cares

10. Top Of Page | #190

User Info Menu

Us Canadians do big mouth

Page 19 of 43 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast