Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #261

User Info Menu

MMMMM

Maybe I better look now. Good thing you just slapped me

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #262
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Depends on year. I know there for a while dodge had their own specific, special formulated power steering fluid

3. Top Of Page | #263

User Info Menu

Damn You're right. I never changed it before. But I am going to do this truck and add an extra filter.

Thanks for slapping me silly. I needed that

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #264
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

No problem! It's one of those fluids most don't think about when it comes to maintenance. Power steering and brake system are the 2 I didn't get capacities for

5. Top Of Page | #265

User Info Menu

scary part on mine is the stuff is old.

I don't remember back in the day of the first gens, but I know the gassers called for regular mineral oil fluids. A little trick for leakers was to add a touch of brake fluid to swell the seals.

6. Top Of Page | #266

User Info Menu

Hey Drew How's the juice doing?

I was able to get a short trip in today. 60 Miles and the fuel gauge was still pinned. After that my wagon was attached while I moved 4 cars from the woods to someones house. lots of idling time to keep the winch running. Still had more than an 7/8 of a tank after 110 miles. That would have been down to a 1/4 on the old injectors. I have 4 more to move from there. The water should be down to 2 feet by then. . . . .

7. Top Of Page | #267
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Funny you should ask. Just pulled over the pass into Denver. A little over 200 miles tonight and running pretty heavy on the go pedal all the way, stopped to eat about halfway and let her idle for about 10 min then back on the road. Still got some room before I hit the 3/4 mark on the gauge. Even pulling both Vail pass and the pass up to Eisenhower tunnel never got above 850°EGT

8. Top Of Page | #268
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

19.8mpg one way... Headed back let ya know when I get on other side

9. Top Of Page | #269
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

20.1 mpg on the way back... Watch out grumps I might end up beating your mpg goal!!! For those of y'all that don't know the pass I just went over is the same one they use in the diesel power challenge, plus another one just as steep along with it. If I had kept it right at the speed limit the whole way I could have gotten better I think.

10. Top Of Page | #270

User Info Menu

I dunno man. I have 40 less Cubic inches and 600 pounds lighter. + I have those new +50's installed. I'll have to see what my new Edge with Juice does. I got a CTS brand new for 1/2 the price. @thewildkarrd

Page 27 of 43 FirstFirst ... 17252627282937 ... LastLast