Thanks Thanks:  229
Likes Likes:  436
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Cummins To Pay Record Setting $1.675 Billion To EPA!

1. Top Of Page | #11

User Info Menu

Re: Cummins To Pay Record Setting $1.675 Billion To EPA!

I want to know how Cummins was doing this.

If they were defeating the junk, why are end users deleting them?

Didn't Cummins lock down the ECMs on 23+ trucks to prevent that?

2006 2500 QC Laramie 5.9 (Sold in 2016). 2017 3500 DRW CC Laramie, Loaded. MM3 tuned by DRD. 4" SS by Jamo. 68REF, 4.10 Rears. (Sold). 2018 3500 DRW Longhorn CC AISIN 4.10's. On a good health care plan by DRD.

2. Top Of Page | #12

User Info Menu

This got my blood boiling.

All they want is money!

Even if this was about pollution, how tf is 2 billion dollars going to clean our air?

They need money after we wasted all our taxpayer's dollars and sent it overseas.

This has to end!

I’ve never imagined seeing such corruption at such a high level and with no remorse!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Top Of Page | #13

Sorry double post

4. Top Of Page | #14

Quote Originally Posted by MegaLonghorn View Post

All they want is money!

Even if this was about pollution, how tf is 2 billion dollars going to clean our air?

They need money after we wasted all our taxpayer's dollars and sent it overseas.

This has to end!

I’ve never imagined seeing such corruption at such a high level and with no remorse!

They are going to take that two billion and make themselves more powerful to s**t on us, little guys.

It's all about money and that green bulls**t push that the majority of America seems not to be buying in to thank God.

If Trump doesn't get back in and straighten out this country, we are looking at some serious trouble.

5. Top Of Page | #15

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by rsl0311usmc View Post
    They are going to take that two billion and make themselves more powerful to s**t on us, little guys.

It's all about money and that green bulls**t push that the majority of America seems not to be buying in to thank God.

If Trump doesn't get back in and straighten out this country, we are looking at some serious trouble.
    I couldn’t agree more.

The problem is they got so many people brainwashed.

Ordinary people like us are frowned upon, and people who belong in mental institutions are free to roam around; they call it the “new normal.”

6. Top Of Page | #16

User Info Menu

Defund the EPA!

7. Top Of Page | #17

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by MegaLonghorn View Post

All they want is money!

This has to end!

I couldn’t have said it any better!

2018 Ram 2500 Mega Cab limited, 68RFE,bone stock
    1999 Dodge Ram 3500 qclb flatbed, 4.5” skyjacker lift w/1.5 level kit, 22x12 fuels on 35’s, quadzilla adrenaline, airdog-165, hx35 welded wg, nv4500-sb3250dd, chirotreated input shaft

8. Top Of Page | #18

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by northstarfire0693 View Post
    I want to know how Cummins was doing this.

If they were defeating the junk, why are end users deleting them?

Didn't Cummins lock down the ECMs on 23+ trucks to prevent that?

I think the software can detect when the hood is open; and wheels are spinning on one axle; it knows it's being tested and runs a different MAPing.

Be neat to offload a copy of your original software and put it back after the recall.

Just an FYI, as the owner, you do not have to have the recall done.

Dont visit the dealer.

I think they must ask for your permission.

And if you have a tuner program, even emission legal, it would erase it, and you'd be out big money as the VIN-locked upload is gone.

Looks like it goes back to 2013; mine is 2010.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

9. Top Of Page | #19

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by toyota_mdt_tech View Post
    I think the software can detect when the hood is open; and wheels are spinning on one axle; it knows it's being tested and runs a different MAPing.

Be neat to offload a copy of your original software and put it back after the recall.

Just an FYI, as the owner, you do not have to have the recall done.

Dont visit the dealer.

I think they must ask for your permission.

And if you have a tuner program, even emission legal, it would erase it, and you'd be out big money as the VIN-locked upload is gone.

Looks like it goes back to 2013; mine is 2010.

My 2017 and 2020 are not going back to the dealer.

When I took my 2020 in for the CP4 recall, they did not ask if they could flash the PCM, and I know they did.

I doubt they will ask anyone, as I am sure they will be mandated to install this update.

I look forward to throwing away the notices they send me, just like the stupid drag link recall and transmission dipstick recall notices I still get.

This Geno's sticker on the wall of my garage sums it up.

Brent
    2017 Ram 2500 Limited / 6.7 / 68RFE / BDS 8" Lift / 38 x 13.5 Trail Grapplers / 20 x 10 Hostile Wheels
    2020 Ram 2500 Tradesman / 6.7 / 68RFE
    1993 W250 LE / 5.9 12V / G360 - 5 Speed

10. Top Of Page | #20

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BrentM View Post
    My 2017 and 2020 are not going back to the dealer.

When I took my 2020 in for the CP4 recall, they did not ask if they could flash the PCM, and I know they did.

I doubt they will ask anyone, as I am sure they will be mandated to install this update.

I look forward to throwing away the notices they send me, just like the stupid drag link recall and transmission dipstick recall notices I still get.

This Geno's sticker on the wall of my garage sums it up.

I'd bet the flash was part of the recall.

So, if you OK'd the recall, you got the flash update, too.

Good news, you got it early.

I don't have my recall on steering done yet; I don't want my components welded up and made nonadjustable.

2010 Dodge 2500 SLT CCLB 4WD G56 Cummins 6.7 turbo diesel, 3.42 LSD. Add ons: Banks Monster Ram, Grid heater delete, Spyntec Free Spin Kit with Warn hubs (62672) Laramie Alloys (includes spare), "Powerwagon" Flares, Powerwagon bed decal (4X4 off road) OE Ram mudflaps, OE Slush Mats, OE Clearance Lamps, Geno's shift knob in black, 5" DPF back with muffler delete, spray in bedliner, OE brake controller, Durafit Seat Covers, Pro Tech Toolbox, Speed Turtle, Upfitter switches, Ham Radios, 8 Antennas, headache rack, emergency light bar,....

11. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast