Thanks Thanks:  5
Likes Likes:  7

Thread: ABS & Traction Control Lights Coming On At The Same Time?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

ABS & Traction Control Lights Coming On At The Same Time?

Okay, so I and many others here know about this issue with the ABS & Traction Control lights coming on simultaneously, caused by the faulty HCU/ Hydraulic Control Unit.

I have been round and round with FCA Stellantis, whatever they are calling themselves now, about this issue that started at about the 18,000-mile point on my 2018 2500 4WD that only has 48,000 miles now, and I am still dealing with this problem.

I don't know what lies anyone else has been told about this issue, but I have heard so much BS from the idiots at dealerships that it's ridiculous.

I've been told it's a "campaign," that's a first for that one.

I mean all kinds of nonsense, but I have just gotten off the phone with them again, so I thought I would share this.

Everyone who has or is having this issue has had this issue go to www.FCAgroup.com and make a complaint about this issue with the HCU Unit and get this made a recall and who has paid out of pocket to get this fixed their money back along with getting the rest of our trucks fixed without anymore B.S. from these dealers.

2. Thanks watersupply189, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: ABS & Traction Control Lights Coming On At The Same Time?

Quote Originally Posted by Deuce66 View Post
    Okay, so I and many others here know about this issue with the ABS & Traction Control lights coming on simultaneously, caused by the faulty HCU/ Hydraulic Control Unit.

I have been round and round with FCA Stellantis, whatever they are calling themselves now, about this issue that started at about the 18,000-mile point on my 2018 2500 4WD that only has 48,000 miles now, and I am still dealing with this problem.

I don't know what lies anyone else has been told about this issue, but I have heard so much BS from the idiots at dealerships that it's ridiculous.

I've been told it's a "campaign," that's a first for that one.

I mean all kinds of nonsense, but I have just gotten off the phone with them again, so I thought I would share this.

Everyone who has or is having this issue has had this issue go to www.FCAgroup.com and make a complaint about this issue with the HCU Unit and get this made a recall and who has paid out of pocket to get this fixed their money back along with getting the rest of our trucks fixed without anymore B.S. from these dealers.
    Mine does the same thing: 2021 RAM 3500.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks, @Chris_24V
    2016 2500 Big Horn G56
    Instagram @_chris_bowyer_

4. Thanks Corkey thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post