So I may have to take the truck into a shop and let them try to figure out what’s going on, but I wanted to come on here to see if maybe I am missing something.

The truck is a 2017, and I installed a new DDP turbo and City Diesel actuator on it about a week ago.

I got everything buttoned up and took it for a test drive.

A few minutes into the drive, the truck threw a P2281 code and, of course, put it in limp mode.

I brought the truck back, checked over everything, and decided to make sure my turbo studs were tight.

I found one that was a bit loose, so I made sure all four of them were as tight as I could get them.

I cleared the code and went for another drive. The same thing happened.

I came back and decided to do a little looking around the internet for possible fixes.

I pulled off the EGR valve since I saw somewhere that it sometimes will cause that code to show if it gets clogged.

Everything seemed to be clear there.

I then invested in a smoke machine to try to find any leaks, which revealed that I hadn’t tightened my charge pipe clamps enough.

So I tightened those as tight as possible, and it didn’t seem like they were leaking anymore.

Once again, I cleared the code and took it for another drive.

It's the same thing as before.

I’m just not sure what else to check.

I don’t have much knowledge about stuff like this, although I’m trying to learn more, but if it’s something simple that I may have just overlooked, I don’t want to take it into a shop.

However, if it’s something that will need a lot of diagnosing done, I may have to bite the bullet and take it somewhere.

I know how to take off old parts and put on new ones, but this might be beyond my skills.