Thanks Thanks:  9
Likes Likes:  12

Thread: FASS 100?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

FASS 100?

I've been thinking about getting a FASS for a while now, but I wonder if I'm wasting money on it.

I already have a CAT filter setup for the fuel and engine filter deleted from diesel fuel filter kits.

Would there be any benefit to going to a FASS?

As much as you would love to push big numbers, I don't think I ever would go above 600hp.

I would also do a sump so I don't have to drop the tank.

Do I have to buy an extra fuel hose, or does it have enough to run to the CP3?

Thanks

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

18 BigHorn 2500 Delmonico Red

2. Thanks watersupply189, AK Bob, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: FASS 100?

With the FASS, you will still need to drop the tank to modify the in-tank lift pump; it's simple.

I don't know CAT filters personally; however, the company has a good reputation.

Lubricates the fuel and deuterates so you get pure fuel to your CP3 and injectors with no mixture of air bubbles, so you get a lot longer life on fuel components; filters are sold at most reputable shops, tremendous customer service support, and I know the 165GPH will support up to 750 800hp.

It's quiet, and it easily replaces filters and water separators.

It's my favorite aftermarket part other than the MM3.

Buy one that is a little more than your HP goals so you have room to grow.

Once you receive it, I suggest you do the warranty online: "register your product."

You have a small window to complete it, this way if anything does go wrong, your covered.

Last edited by IGOTACUMMINS; 03-21-2024 at 07:38 PM.
    II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

4. Thanks AK Bob, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Re: FASS 100?

Thank you for your informative reply!

Sent from my SM-S928U using Tapatalk

18 BigHorn 2500 Delmonico Red

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, Corkey thanked for this post