Thanks Thanks:  14
Likes Likes:  31

Thread: 2007.5 6.7L ASIAN Trans File?

1. Top Of Page | #1
    DEFUND EPA I WILL STAND sootmaster's Avatar

User Info Menu

2007.5 6.7L ASIAN Trans File?

By chance, does anyone here have a stock EMU file and Trans File for 2007ish 6.7L?

I am looking to have a custom tune done.

I had a 68 case cracker!

Thank you

07.5 4x4 Yukon Detroit locker Rear AAM Elect-Front Locker, DOR Front Arm, ATS/Destroke Allison 1000 Conversion W/All 3-Billet Shafts, My Stage-5+ Allison, ATS Five Star TQ Converter, ATS CoPilot, Turbo America Custom VGT, Steed Speed Manifold, (UpGrading Compound Pusher turbo s480 soon) Motorsports Diesel 100% over custom Injectors, MotorSports Diesel 10.6 CP3, AirDog II 165-5G, Rail Pressure Relief 1-Stage, Update Common Rail, Mishimoto Intercooler, ARP 425 Studs, Hamilton Springs,Ret,PR

2. Thanks Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: 2007.5 6.7L ASIAN Trans File?

Most tuners have the capability to creating stock files, or if it's MM3 Power, request a recovery stock file at the time of purchase.

What platform are you using currently?

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

4. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, watersupply189 thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Ditched all reverted to H&S due to has stock file and had able to program std trans, redoing and getting with ATS for electronics for Allison to aid in next-gen upgrades in the future, unsure if going with MM3 or EFI due to limitations of tuners and all

Canada likes EFI, and MM3 is preferred here.

I am just researching for the present and building data to address issues.

So I need, or Web site @ ATS Says Asian so Truck thinks it has an Asian in its description, but the Rep said there is no re-flashing ECU , so getting clarifications seems conflicting.

Rep vs. actual Tech requirements needed going forward.

Last edited by sootmaster; 3 Weeks Ago at 04:11 PM. Reason: miss speeling and info reconfigured
    07.5 4x4 Yukon Detroit locker Rear AAM Elect-Front Locker, DOR Front Arm, ATS/Destroke Allison 1000 Conversion W/All 3-Billet Shafts, My Stage-5+ Allison, ATS Five Star TQ Converter, ATS CoPilot, Turbo America Custom VGT, Steed Speed Manifold, (UpGrading Compound Pusher turbo s480 soon) Motorsports Diesel 100% over custom Injectors, MotorSports Diesel 10.6 CP3, AirDog II 165-5G, Rail Pressure Relief 1-Stage, Update Common Rail, Mishimoto Intercooler, ARP 425 Studs, Hamilton Springs,Ret,PR

6. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

ATS has their proprietary Co-pilot which requires no tuning, as they input the information needed for their transmissions.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX

8. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  9. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote ATS: ATS Swap Cummins To Allison Conversion Kit

Fitment: 2007½-Current Dodge Ram 6.7L Cummins

NOTE: If you have a 68-RFE transmission in your Vehicle you will need to have the ECM flashed to a factory external ECM Aisin® option calibration; we recommend that this procedure is completed at the same time as the Allison installation. The factory Aisin® style calibration directs the ECM to look for an external TCM as it does when an Aisin® transmission comes from the factory in the Ram trucks. If you have an Aisin® transmission no ECM reflash is required.

ATS Diesel has engineered the first fully integrated Allison transmission swap for Cummins powered vehicles. Backed by our proprietary TRANSLator® technology and our exclusive, patent-pending Allison to Cummins Bellhousing, the ATS Swap Cummins to Allison Conversion Kit offers complete factory functionality from your late model 6.7L Ram; from push button start to tow/haul mode, adaptive cruise control, remote start, electronic range select and electronic transfer case functionality are a few examples. Our revolutionary new TRANSLator® CAN-bridge module allows the Allison TCM to communicate with the Ram ECM and offers a seamless integration of all factory options on the truck all with plug-and-play installation. Our exclusive, patent-pending Allison to Cummins Bellhousing allows a perfect factory match between the Allison and the Cummins with no additional fabrication required. The all-new ATS Diesel Allison Conversion Kit includes all necessary hardware and software to install an Allison LCT1000 behind your Cummins. ATS Diesel Performance is now offering a complete kit so that our Allison 6-speed automatic transmission can be installed behind the Cummins 6.7L engine.

For those of you that are not satisfied with the Dodge automatic transmission behind your Cummins engine, the Allison 6-speed swap is the ultimate alternative. If you’re looking for increased reliability and a transmission that will hold under the power of the Cummins you will find that the Allison LCT1000 built by ATS is superior to the factory transmissions offered by Dodge. Dodge offered three basic transmission designs behind the Cummins equipped light duty 2500/3500 pickup trucks from 2003 to 2021. While ATS offers rebuilt versions of these three transmissions using heavy duty upgraded parts, they do not offer all of the benefits of a fully built Allison 6-speed automatic.

• 1994-1995 Ram 2500/3500 5.9L came with the 47-RH 4-speed automatic transmission
    • 1996-2002 Ram 2500/3500 5.9L came with the 47-RE 4-speed automatic transmission
    • 2003-2007.5 Ram 2500/3500 5.9L came with the 48RE 4-speed automatic transmission
    • 2007.5-2023 Ram 2500/3500 6.7L came with the 68RFE 6 speed automatic transmission
    • 2007-2014 Ram 3500 cab & chassis came with the Aisin AS68RC automatic transmission
    • 2014-2021 Ram 3500 came optional with the Aisin AS69RC automatic transmission

10. Likes Corkey, AK Bob, watersupply189 liked this post
  11. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

That was the reason I was Looking to see if any have or had stock ECU Asian files for 2007+ 6.7L stock files so I can send them if needed when I find out and confirm what this Dinosaur Needs to get running.

I am now limited in tuners and software.

I may or may not FS: the old kit and add-ons going forward are unknown.

12. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes Corkey, watersupply189, AK Bob liked this post
  13. Top Of Page | #7

User Info Menu

2007.5 trucks have an external TCM, so reflashing ECM should not be necessary.

I think the description from ATS is just covering all the bases as 4th Gen trucks do not have an external TCM.

14. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, AK Bob thanked for this post
  15. Top Of Page | #8

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sootmaster View Post
    By chance, does anyone here have a stock EMU file and Trans File for 2007ish 6.7L?

I am looking to have a custom tune done.

I had a 68 case cracker!

Thank you
    Sorry, I meant it was an ECU W/Asian Trans stock file.

I understand modules and placements.

16. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  17. Top Of Page | #9

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by sootmaster View Post
    Sorry, I meant it was an ECU W/Asian Trans stock file.

I understand modules and placements.
    I have the Stock.MM3 file (284 bytes) for my 2014, 3500 with Aisin transmission if it will help?

2014 RAM 3500 (Aisin) 3.73 4X4 Limited Crew Cab Long Bed DRW. Oil Bypass Filter, Fuel Filtration Kit, Cold Air Intake, City Diesel Actuator and 50 Gallon Aux Fuel Tank.

18. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
    Likes watersupply189, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS liked this post