Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: New Guy in Jersey

1. Top Of Page | #101
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Ooohhhh if I was in the market....

2. Top Of Page | #102

User Info Menu

Oh I know right ive been wanting a 2nd rig for myself.... ive been looking at the fj's but now im steering more towards another truck LOL... typical girl.. want want want hahahhaha

2014 CUMMINS "BADGIRL" Laramie MC 3500 (Aisin) 4X4 MM3 Tuned by Double R Diesel *** EGR delete AFE CAI 4” FLO-PRO w/muffler 4" Zone lift, Federal Couragia 37’s with Black Rhinos,bed carpet kit, tail-gate assist, Retrax tunnau cover

Previous "Cummins Badgirls" :
    2006 Cummins 2500 4x4
    2012 Cummins 2500 4x4

3. Top Of Page | #103

User Info Menu

welcome to the fun

4. Top Of Page | #104

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by cumminsbadgirl View Post
    Sure you dont want a sexy 1st gen ? Nice truck tho http://portland.craigslist.org/yam/cto/4648068482.html

First Gens. Real, simple , trucks

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

5. Top Of Page | #105

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    Tapatalk does a good job of letting me know if I have new messages and whatnot. If Chris tells me it looks good I'll pm you my number before I head up there so I can have you on the phone to ask questions and all that.
    I tapa on my lap top and it lets me know too. Man not livith with phone tatooed to a$$ LOL

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

6. Top Of Page | #106

User Info Menu

Sorry I didn't get back to you. Been nonstop the last few days @Ziggylittles

7. Top Of Page | #107
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    I tapa on my lap top and it lets me know too. Man not livith with phone tatooed to a$$ LOL
    I wish I didn't have to. Unfortunately not only do I have my phone that's needed for multiple reasons, I also have a lovely electronic leash supplied by the government.

8. Top Of Page | #108

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd@doublerdiesel View Post
    I wish I didn't have to. Unfortunately not only do I have my phone that's needed for multiple reasons, I also have a lovely electronic leash supplied by the government.
    More like a choke collar. LOL

9. Top Of Page | #109
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

It's all good @Polaraco

10. Top Of Page | #110
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

New Guy in Jersey

Arizona truck backed out.

Today when I get the time I am going to update the original post with the possible trucks and their info. It'll just be easier for those interested to check on. MODS, what's with this picture quota? I can't post any pictures anymore.

Page 11 of 27 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast