Tunes are in and tuner is updated! So honestly I really expected no difference in the truck running just the switch ability. Truck runs way different than yesterday for the better! I pulled out of the garage this morning and got my head planted into the headrest! The throttle is incredibly more responsive and the bottom end power feels so much stronger. Almost to the point that it makes me wonder if I had been running on a stock tune prior to this. (I always run 120hp but will switch to 30 when I pull my 34 foot camper for the first time in a week) I imagine that the trans is currently in relearn mode but it seems to shift nicer and hold gears longer. I seemed to be in 6th gear all the time around town at just over 40mph previously. I was cruising at 50 today and it stayed in 5th where it felt right to me. Also cruising at 35 or so up to 40 and it held 4th which again felt much better than before. Sometimes in 4th the convertor would lock really hard especially if I'd hit cruising speed of 40 and then have to let off the gas. Sometimes it would shake the whole truck bad. Seems to be gone now but I only drove about 5 miles back and forth to work today and didn't even get up to operating temp so I took it easy but all in all I was really surprised at the way the truck felt better today! Thanks Ray!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk