Hello all, 2015 RAM 6.7L Cummins, entirely deleted.

I have been having injector issues over the past two years.

I replaced all my injectors with BD diesel reman stock replacement injectors.

After replacing my injectors, my problems went away, but now about six months later, every morning I start my truck, my intake heater doesn't come on because it is 20- 30°C outside.

I'll start my truck, billow white/Grey smoke, and miss fire terribly for about 30 seconds.

Then it goes away and doesn't return until I shut my truck off and leave it for 8hrs or so.

If I start it and rev it up to about 1500rpm, the truck begins surging a bit while smoking more.

The last time I experienced this was only during the winter, and when my truck idled up because of the cold weather, it would miss fire and smoke the whole time.

So I thought it was safe to say it was an Injector. (Which, after replacing them, seemed to help.)

I have been running a RaceME Ultra tuner using the box tunes but have heard bad things about them.

Finally, I just recently purchased one of the custom Warp tunes from Ray.

The tune is fantastic, and my truck has more power than any box tunes I used to use, but it did not fix my issue.

I'm about to pull my injectors and send them to be tested and hopefully get a warranty.

Can anyone chime in with any ideas about why my injectors may have failed or if it sounds like a different issue altogether?

I don't warm my truck up anymore in this temperature, so it doesn't see any prolonged idle time.

The engine oil level is good and doesn't smell like fuel, so I don't think it's a cracked injector.

Thanks.