I appreciate any help you can provide.

Subject truck: RAM 2017 3500 Cummins SRW, 75,000, and about 2 miles from my house, the driving home issue started.

The windshield started getting foggy, and VIC popped up the following messages:
1. Service DEF system: see dealer
2. Service Electronic Throttle Control
3. Low Voltage
4. Perform Service
5. Battery saver mode

The truck seemed to run fine except for the beeping of codes and fogging windshield.

Pull into the driveway, shut the truck off, and try to restart it immediately, NOTHING.

Turn the key on, the truck chimes, the radio turns on, the lights work, etc. in the engine bay; you hear the actuator on the turbo struggles and not move, but when I turn to start, you hear a relay click, and that is it.

I pulled the codes, and there are four pages of codes from lost coms with NOX sensors A and B and low voltage in the injector rail.

Reductant Injector circ low bank1 unit 1.

DEF reductant line heater relay control circuit high, ECM/PCM power input signal intermittent, and it goes on.

I swapped the batteries from my 2013 CTD RAM into this 2017 CTD RAM (that truck starts and runs fine).

No luck, and those batteries are even new.

I checked the fuses, and they all looked okay.

I started the truck tonight by jumping the starter, which stayed running.

More codes came up on the code reader, all with circuits too low, signals too low, lost sensors, etc. I can share the specific list.

But while the truck was running, the batteries were not charging; you can see the ECM voltage at around 11 volts.

Shut the truck off, no start with the key.

Another oddity is that the column shifter moves freely through gears with the truck off and without depressing the brake.

Maybe due to the electrical issue?

I have no idea.

Thank you again; any help is appreciated.