Thanks Thanks:  12
Likes Likes:  22

Thread: My Journal - 2018 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

My Journal - 2018 RAM 2500 Laramie 4x4

So here is my mistress with just over 55K miles.

So far, I have deleted and tuned using an MM3 tuner (kit I ordered on eBay) and 4 in straight exhaust with AFE cold air intake installed.

20" Moto Metal rims with 35" Venom Terra Hunters tires.

I upgraded the trans by adding the Revmax valve body kit, a PPE transmission pan for extra fluids, and the PPE trans cooler thermal bypass valve.

I changed gear fluids at 50k and replaced the front diff cover with PPE and rear cover with Banks 10% HP increase sitting still.

I added the Westin HDX Westin grill guard and Westin LED light bar with a 12K Smittybilt winch for another 10% HP.

For leveling, I had a rough country 2.5" installed and their dual steering stabilizer kit (this was all I could find at the time, but it seems to be doing okay). King Fender flares were painted to match.

I have the ARB On-Board twin Compressor installed in the RAMBOX and installed the AVE switch pod with the sPOD switch controller.

I have many future wishes that I will try and document as I go.

The first couple of things will be a Banks monster ram manifold, intake plate, and maybe their intercooler upgrade kit.

Mopar or no car.

Attached Images Attached Images