Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #91

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post
    Get him to test the oil additive.
    Ahhhh Yeah. That's the idea

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

2. Top Of Page | #92
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

I will have to see who stocks it up here, remember I have that bloody boarder to deal with

3. Top Of Page | #93

User Info Menu

I'll write them for you

Edit
    Done. They're pretty quick to reply

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #94

User Info Menu

All have stock but 4 wheel has the larger selection. Hope they have what you need. http://www.archoil.com/find-a-local-dealer/

David

4 Wheel Auto
    8807-63 Avenue
    Edmonton, AB T6E 0E9, Canada
    dan@4wheelauto.com
    Phone: 780-468-2570
    Toll Free: 1-866-468-2570
    Fax: 780-468-2579
    www.4wheelauto.com

Do I have to call them too? Sheeesh

You probably know these guys

5. Top Of Page | #95

User Info Menu

They are a block away from my work, I'll stop by tomorrow and deal with em, yep in know em

6. Top Of Page | #96

User Info Menu

NO EXCUSES NOW

I love it when a plan comes together

7. Top Of Page | #97
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

ok, so i know the overhead is a big liar and not accurate, but it generally stays consistent in it's lie and gives me an idea of what my actual mileage is... with that being said, it's still climbing!!! was reading 23mpg this morning when i shut it off at work!!!

8. Top Of Page | #98

User Info Menu

I picked up some, with a msds sheet and will be sending in a sample for testing

9. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
  10. Top Of Page | #99

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    I picked up some, with a msds sheet and will be sending in a sample for testing
    Sample to where? Why??? Splain yerself

11. Top Of Page | #100

User Info Menu

Polaris labs they do tests, and will run it in three different trucks, a 2012 cummins 6.7 3500 all stock, a 09 ford 6.4 service truck and a 2013 gmc duramax 2500 modified.

Trucks will run 6 tanks first tank with out additive to achieve baseline, second tank with additive, third and 4th without and 5/6 with additive.

12. Likes Rockwerx liked this post
Page 10 of 43 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast