So do forgive me for the lack of pictures; I have some!

My truck's trim level is the Big Horn with the 8.4 screen.

Over time I purchased a dash wiring harness, alpine amplifier, alpine speakers, etc.

I've always been the type, and I like the look of OEM.

There is always a way to add things if you don't have them; at least, that is what I keep telling myself. Hitting that lottery would sure help.

Anyway, I want to say that adding the speakers to the headliner was a chore.

Instead of a straight shot, I even kept the same concept of adding the wires to the connectors, etc.

I even went ahead and pre-wired for the cargo camera as well.

Going off pictures from what I could find for general locations and cut out, I made a template to cut out for the speaker grills to insert into the housing.

There wasn't any real good for an alignment to be squared.

Anybody is more welcome to remove the seats and tell me if they are square or not; they look pretty good to me.

I'll add the finished result as soon as I get out to the truck this afternoon.

Still, I will say it is possible; with the subscriptions over the years to tech authority, saving all that information, and having the factory dash harness I was able to use for connector terminals and speaker connectors, it all came out good, also have to say using ALPHAOBD makes getting the amplifier on more accessible too.

The only thing left is the subwoofer under the seat; at the moment, I'm attached to my storage, and I'm not in a hurry.

I can tell the difference with the alpine system.

Years back, I've always used alpine products.

My 14 Ram 1500 Sport R/T had it as well, but it was a single cab.

If I wasn't OCD about things, I could have done this a lot quicker, but it took me a weekend to do it. I just wanted to share if anybody was looking to do something like this!

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk