Hey Guys,

I deleted my 2015 2500 a few months ago with a Mini Max V2. EGR delete and throttle valve delete. With a 4 inch pipe.

I’ve had a number of issue since I got the delete done.

1. It used to have a massive loping/surging sound and shortly after my turbo went out. I Replaces the turbo completely and STILL have a slight lope at about 1100 RPMs. No other rpm’s does this happen at.

2. The turbo will only boost on average about 20 psi. I’ve seen upwards of 25 but nothing more. The truck feels like it missing power especially since I added the mini max tuner Once I go in a higher Horsepower tune it all feels the same. No major power is noticed.

3. This is more of a concern than a problem. The main reason I wanted to delete my truck was for MPGs. After tuning I have not gained a single MPG. I’ve been stuck at about 12.5 before and after the delete and tune. I’m not really hard on my truck throttle wise and I drive highways everyday. Not sure if that could be a number of things not allowing mpgs to rise.

I have a feeling that the the Mini Max V2 tuner could be a source of a lot of these issues. As this all started to happen after deleting the truck.

Any advice or opinions on what’s going one would be very appreciated. I use this truck daily for work and I hate driving it knowing there’s problems. THANKS