Thanks Thanks:  13
Likes Likes:  16

Thread: New RevMax 700 Trans / Trans Tuning?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

New RevMax 700 Trans / Trans Tuning?

So I finally got the RevMax 700 along with trans tuning all done last week, just shy of the 200 miles done and a lot of in-town running past all the gears.

It 100% feels like a brand-new truck as the shifts are quick and firm but not harsh.

It feels so much better than the previous setup.

I do have a question for anyone who's had a similar swap.

I'm going to move my 5th wheel, probably in the next few days, but I wanted to finish the relearn in at least a week, but I don't know if I will be.

Am I good to go now to use the exhaust break, as I miss that a lot, LOL?

I just wanted opinions on whether I should still wait, if it is good, or what I need to do.

The tuning engine is just as great as the previous one, and trans tuning plus a is 10 out of 10.

I love it!

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

They say it takes 300 to 500 miles for the break-in procedure to adapt thoroughly.

I did 500 miles, which was extremely difficult, as I wanted to jump up power levels and see what the big investment was all about.

With only 200 miles, in my personal opinion, I would not run the EB and would not give more throttle than the procedure calls for.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX, YUKON 4.56 GEARS W/ COVERS

3. Thanks AK Bob, Cole60, watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Personally I would put a couple hundred more miles on it before towing and EB use.

2016 Ram Laramie 3500, G56, 6.7, CC, 4x4

2016 RAM 3500 4x4 Laramie Crew Cab ,G56

5. Thanks Corkey, AK Bob, Cole60, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post