Thanks Thanks:  8
Likes Likes:  10

Thread: Reliability For Electrical Upgrades

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Reliability For Electrical Upgrades

After calling DDP about a couple of recent purchases I had made, I thought it would be just a regular phone call we generally get from any automotive shop.

I was sadly mistaken.

Not only was everything I had brought up for confirmation, questions, and related products further needed, but I also needed the true down-to-earth customer service you get from a company that isn't just for the bragging rights, the quick sale, or the high markup prices.

You guys need to call to witness it for yourselves.

A 38-minute phone call with a genuine American company that wants you to get precisely what you're seeking or tells you other possible avenues you can take that will fit the exact expectations you're after.

@DDP @cumminsdieselfreak

I want to say thank you personally for what you do.

Even during this chaotic time frame, we are all in with inflation.

You are shorthanded, but you can still use your business hours to one-up other businesses and take orders on a forum after hours.

This brings me to my other shout-out.

After discussing various electrical components topics, DDP highly recommends those who want to ensure the best and highest quality cable kit to go with these guys.

https://www.performancecustomcables.com/

I wish they were a vendor with us, as this would also help them with our reliable source in this department for those needing to ensure you're getting the maximum power transferred to the most critical areas that need it.

I greatly respect having DDP as part of the family and the knowledge that comes with it.

You just don't ever run across a business like that these days.

Last edited by Corkey; 06-05-2024 at 11:47 PM.
    II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX, YUKON 4.56 GEARS W/ COVERS

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Reliability For Electrical Upgrades

I'm always a few days late.

Thank you so much for the amafantasticview!

I truly appreciate it more than you know, and I also had a great time talking with you!

We are blessed to have you as a friend and customer, and we will always do our best!

We may not be the fastest, but we sure as heck try but we also try to dedicate time to each and every customer. : )

Matthew 6:9-13, 2 Corinthians 5:20
    See what we are up to on:
    FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM
    Or Email us at:
    sales@ddpmotorsports.com
    www.ddpmotorsports.com

3. Thanks watersupply189, AK Bob, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post