Thanks Thanks:  23
Likes Likes:  26

Thread: Any Info On DRT Transmission Vs. Randy’s?

1. Top Of Page | #1

User Info Menu

Any Info On DRT Transmission Vs. Randy’s?

Does anyone have info on DRT transmissions?

The owner seems very knowledgeable, and the prices are reasonable, but I haven’t seen a lot of people talking about valve bodies with him.

I see many team builds that he’s done, and the quality looks excellent; I just haven’t seen a lot of reviews for him.

Happy Murica Day to you all!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: Any Info On DRT Transmission Vs. Randy’s?

Check out nextlevelet.com, for the price and parts list, I'm very happy with mine

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Last edited by Bustedgrills; 07-04-2024 at 03:56 PM.

3. Thanks AK Bob, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189 thanked for this post
  4. Top Of Page | #3

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bustedgrills View Post
    Check out nextlevelet.com, for the price and parts list, I'm very happy with mine
    Not really helping him with his question, LOL.

I don't have any personal experience with him, but he is really well talked about in the 68RFE/48/47re page on Crackbook.

Granted, there are fewer reviews than the other guys since he seems to be a much smaller operation, which can be good for some things and bad for others.

It seems like all posts I see about DRT are of satisfied customers, so that is a plus, as people are usually very vocal about problems.

I'm sure there are unhappy customers, just like every business has, but most of the reviews I see are solid.

If you are super concerned over the valve body, you could always call him or email him with questions and see how he responds if that eases some of your concerns, ask him if it is possible to use your preferred/specific valve body in the build, etc.

2500 Laramie

5. Top Of Page | #4

User Info Menu

I had never heard of DRT, so I felt that adding my experience could provide another path to his research.

I'm unsure how others operate, but when I make a big purchase, I research the ***** out of it.

6. Thanks AK Bob, watersupply189, Corkey, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  7. Top Of Page | #5

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bustedgrills View Post
    I had never heard of DRT, so I felt that adding my experience could provide another path to his research.

I'm unsure how others operate, but when I make a big purchase, I research the ***** out of it.

I'm the same way, brother.

II 60HP STICKS, II 33% CP3, II S464 2ND GEN SWAP, FASS 165 TITANIUM SIGNATURE SERIES, AFE INTAKE HORN, S&B FILTER, 5" TURBO BACK, ALPHAREX HEAD LIGHTS, 38X13.5X20 RAZOR M/T, MOTO METAL RIMS, 6" LA LIFT KIT, COMPLET MM3 KIT, BUILT TRANSMISSION, 6 BOLT REDHEAD STEERING BOX, YUKON 4.56 GEARS W/ COVERS

8. Thanks AK Bob, IGOTACUMMINS thanked for this post
  9. Top Of Page | #6

User Info Menu

I have never heard of DRT, but my brother has dealt with Randy's a lot for many years.

That's where I will be getting my 68RFE from.

If I wasn't so far away, I would have already had one of their transmissions.

Unfortunately, where I live at I don't trust anyone installing a transmission for me, so I will be getting it done at Randy's in the near future.

Do your research and make sure you have good transmission tuning.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

10. Thanks Bustedgrills, AK Bob, watersupply189, Corkey thanked for this post