Thanks Thanks:  11
Likes Likes:  11

Thread: RaceME Ultra + Diesel Dudes Mess (2022 RAM 3500 HO) (Codes: 14070 - U1517)

1. Top Of Page | #1

RaceME Ultra + Diesel Dudes Mess (2022 RAM 3500 HO) (Codes: 14070 - U1517)

So I purchased the bundle from Diesel Dudes and had a mechanic friend help me (i.e., do everything).

We did everything except the EGR (unplugged it, tho).

I had the 14101 code (mentioned here: https://racemecanada.com/2022-dodge-...m-swap-tuning/) and did the whole unplug the batt thing and wrote the recovery file.

Next, I tried installing the custom tune and starting the truck.

The truck turned on for 1sec, then turned off.

Realized we had missed the step in the beginning to pull off the "IMMOBILIZER DATA "so we swapped in the old ECM, ran the code, and pulled the data just fine.

Then, I swapped back the new ECM and redid the custom tune.

The engine won't turn over, and the check engine light is on.

I tried the 6625 service code, and it's telling me it can't read the BL Data from the ECM when it should just tell me it's reading fine and it spits the code: 14070.

Also, I have a DTC code U1517 that comes back even if I clear it.

I have an expensive brick in the driveway atm and to be honest I might not even be here if the damn emissions system hadn't stranded me twice, once in Alaska and Canada in less than a year.

P.S. I just remembered I have a "VIPER 4806V LED 2-Way Remote Start System" installed that I forgot about since it stopped working a year or so ago.

P.P.S. There is a male and female OBD II style connector with a ton of connections that was unplugged under the dash.

We can't figure out if that connection is supposed to be connected or not.

I had the clock spring replaced so solid chance it was unplugged then but it didn't seem to affect the truck since it's been like that for a few months (its not the actual OBD II port with only a handful of wires).

2. Thanks IGOTACUMMINS, watersupply189, AK Bob, Corkey thanked for this post
  3. Top Of Page | #2

User Info Menu

Re: RaceME Ultra + Diesel Dudes Mess (2022 RAM 3500 HO) (Codes: 14070 - U1517)

Are all the connections tight and connected?

Thank you,
    igotacummins

"The grass is greener where you water it"

4. Thanks AK Bob, watersupply189, Corkey thanked for this post
    Likes AK Bob, watersupply189, Corkey liked this post
  5. Top Of Page | #3

Re: RaceME Ultra + Diesel Dudes Mess (2022 RAM 3500 HO) (Codes: 14070 - U1517)

As far as I can tell.

I'm hoping the amount of info I have will help the RaceME support people narrow down what connections I might focus on.

I wonder if it's the RSA cable, but that would mean I did all the flashing without it.

I don't know, though.

6. Thanks watersupply189, IGOTACUMMINS, AK Bob, Corkey thanked for this post