Thanks Thanks:  31
Likes Likes:  90
Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: ArchOil Fuel Additive Not Snake Oil!

1. Top Of Page | #281
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

So .... Whole reason for my trip up and over the mountains was to replace 2 leaky injectors in that dern 6.0 he's been running archoils oil additive last 2 oil changes. Had around 2000 miles on the current oil. Talk about slick stuff!!! Could definitely tell is was a lot more slippery than just oil. Also looked really clean compared to usual. Before archoil all it took was starting the truck to fill the filter and it was as black as my 6.7 at change time. Now even at 2k the oil looked fairly clear still.

2. Top Of Page | #282

User Info Menu

I was having that before the 9200 additive. I realized with the tuner turned up it blackened quickly, but still not that quick. But I see it cleaner now than the last time at 1000 miles. So much for Lab Tests.

2003- 3500 RWD Automatic.
    S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

3. Top Of Page | #283

User Info Menu

S & B intake, BD Intercooler, Pusher Air Horn, MM3 Double R Tuning, Turbo Timer, electric Flex-a-lite fans, FASS 95,
    50 HP tips, upgrade to 351 turbo, 3.42 gears, Twin air compressors, air bags, Remote dual oil filters, Hellwig sway bar, Front Winch. Home made Fuel Heater, BD Exhaust brake with Torque Lock. Tons of TLC

4. Top Of Page | #284
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Polaraco View Post
    That's the shop I got to be a distributor. Parks Industries and Motorsports. Great guys!!!

5. Top Of Page | #285
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I may have to try this
    I only hand calculated one tank of fuel in my truck without out any additives or anything and got 22.11 mpg over 240 miles with cruise set at 65 mph
    I added 10oz of diesel kleen after that fill up and havent been able to come close to that number

6. Top Of Page | #286
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Just to make this easier for searching #archoil #fuel #additive

7. Top Of Page | #287
    guru of all things diesel Canadiandiesel's Avatar

User Info Menu

#snakeoil you forgot....

8. Top Of Page | #288
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Canadiandiesel View Post
    #snakeoil you forgot....
    Only for you Canadians.

9. Top Of Page | #289

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by thewildkarrd View Post
    Only for you Canadians.
    I heard that!

10. Top Of Page | #290
    Basic Member

User Info Menu

I'm up to 19.1 mpg with putting around and some extended idle time on this tank!! Granted, Ray just sent me a new tune that raised rail pressure and decreased either timing, or duration, or both... Either way, between archoil and my tunes this thing is a beast, and is getting great mileage!!

Page 29 of 43 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast